Oliver interviewed on The Power of Influence for One+ Magazine
Janna Schnuer (One+, blog) interviewed The Hunting Dynasty’s founder, Oliver Payne, about creating sustainable actions with behaviour techniques for One+ magazine in an article called The Power of Influence ».
Jenna asks to consider behavioural change as part of a CSR scheme, and consider implementing change for more sustainable business and more sustainable meetings. There are some obvious ways to do this, including using the power of fitting in—even when nobody is there to watch.
“Nobody wants to be the weirdo in the group”
The second half of the interview discusses Best Behavior Placement Practices exploring what behavior placement can do to up the sustainability ante at your meetings. Oliver describes behavoural techniques to be used, along with other contributors.
- Derek Rucker, associate professor of marketing at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
- Douglas Rushkoff, media theorist, author of Program or Be Programmed: Ten Commands for a Digital Age
- Kelly Haws, assistant professor of marketing at the Mays Business School at Texas A&M University
- Mark Bolino, associate professor of management at the Price College of Business at the University of Oklahoma
- Stephen Harvill, founder and president of Creative Ventures
- Mary Boone, president of Boone Associates
- Sarah Pappas McCabe, CMP, manager of meetings and events for UNIFI Companies
- Vikas Mittal, professor of marketing, Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Business at Rice University in Houston
- Scott Sonenshein, professor of management at the Jones Graduate School of Business at Rice University