Embedding use of behavioural techniques into the day-to-day work your comms staff produce without expensive and time consuming training.
Quarterly review of your recent comms work (web, print, phone scripts, film, PR – anything you wish).
– ‘Mark-up’ the good, bad, and missing behavioral techniques. Place them in online library.
– Score use of behavioural techniques using our bespoke Playbook Score sheet. Graph this for management
Tailored package. E.g.
• For staff: An online Playbook, which is a library of ‘good and bad’ executions using your actual outputs
• For management: Quarterly scores and graphs of department’s output so they can track progress
• Actionable outputs usable from the very first review so new joiners are as good as experienced staff
• Delivers at scale without expensive consuming testing