What you get
A workshop for beginners to understand and learn to apply behavioural principles.
- Participants will see the benefit of a behavioural approach to problem solving and have methods to apply in their day-to-day work
What we do
Bring a ready-to-go rapid team exercise, ‘pre-packaged’ as problem solving in an imaginary coffee shop.
- On-site or off-site at a local facility
- An engaging presentation (~30 mins)
- Split into groups, discuss, and present answers (~25 mins)
- Guided towards examples of ‘overt’ comms and design, as well as ‘covert’/’the situation’ environment change