• 1,142 homeowners who rent out their property US, UK, France, and Germany
• 7 logos of clients brands (2x UK, 2x France, 2x USA, 1x Germany), and two logos of competing brands
• Online word-pairs and logos in an Implicit Attitude Test – The Hunting Dynasty Implicit Attitude Map© – adapted using Brand Personality measures.
• Robust, repeatable owner-archetypes combined of how they feel about the brand and how they commonly use the service
We captured various demography and activity data that we could use to define archetypes with later, such as:
• Number of properties
• Years renting properties
• Years with the brand
• Logins to owner dashboard
• Renting income type, and more
Secondly, we capture implicit perception with a quick-response online word-matching task (10 mins) by pressing either the ‘E’ or ‘I’ key to associate a displayed brand logo with one of the displayed words.
The word-pairs are from study tested on 12,789 respondents, in nine countries, on 193 brands, and are stable within and between brands.
Demography, activity and self-declared type data gives us a measurable way of targeting a customer subset, e.g. they have one property…
…we match their demographic responses with their implicit responses to the brands give us a ‘total’ archetype with which we can make improvement suggestions…
And these improvement suggestions are practical steps that can reinforce or change customers’ perception
29k word report for the 4 countries and 7 brands in the study (2x UK, 2x France, 2x USA, 1x Germany)
_!-- "facebook" => "facebook", "Twitter" => "twitter", "Linkedin" => "linkedin", -->