Semantic Pairs survey – the ‘Eveready battery’ of attitude
An online test of concepts & comms to measure,
1. evaluation, 2. potency, and 3.activity
What it’s great for
- Products, brands, services (commercial, health, travel, etc.), logal and national gov policy, and more.
What you get
- A robust score of audience’s, 1. evaluation (‘good-bad’), 2. potency (‘strong-weak’), and 3. activity (‘active-passive’) perception (versus competitors/old version)
- Robust enough for use in internal boards/C-Suite
Typical project profile
- 1 week: Writing test & demographic questions
- 1 week: Survey & tech set-up, etc.
- 1 week: Sourcing respondents & driving them to test (usually either 200, 400, or 1100 people according to the error range we want to meet)
- 1+ week: Evaluation
Who we’ve done it for